Sunday, January 29, 2006

Who wants to go check out grease pits and rate nachos around Toronto?

Hey,

To be honest, this is my very first blog. I'm not sure what I'm doing, so I guess I'll just stick with something everyone likes - food. At the moment, there are hundreds of well known and obscure grease pits around the city just waiting to be discovered - by myself. Yeah it's true, eating deep fried food over three times a day isn't exacltly helping me win a gold medal or anything, but who cares? Come to think of it, you know things are going down the drain when you're daily serving of vegetables is the carrot that's served with the wings. Anyway, the purpose (if any) is to provide everyone with an highly unscientific rating of the local bar/grease pit food scene in Toronto. I'll probably be wrong most of the time...oh well.

4 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Joe said...

I'm not from TO, but TO-area rapper Abdominal is really into fast food. You should hook up with him. I'm sure he'd have some good suggestions. http://www.playlouder.com/review/+flowtationdevice/

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Syrell said...

I'd be up for that, but I can name a few places with decent Nachos in Toronto, off the top of my head.
Namely...
Hernando's Hideaway Google Maps
Some really great nachos, many different kinds to choose from, and a great full mexican menu.
Sneaky Dee's Google Maps
Closest thing I can think of that qualifies as a greasy spoon-type place that serves nachos.
Also to look out for, great music upstairs, proper fajitas, and jalapeno pizza. Which is really just a toritalla shell laired in cheese and a lot of jalapenos. Yummy. And spicy as hell.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Syrell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Caz said...

Nice going, you've already been linked by "Trend Hunters", with your post on that killer burger, eat by one of your relatives.

Off to a very impressive start by any blog standards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home